We have offices in Copenhagen, Hillerød, and Roskilde – but we provide services to the entire country through our digital solutions.
When you outsource all or part of your bookkeeping, administration, payroll service, financial reporting, and financial management to an employee of Grant Thornton, you get associated with a permanent employee backed up by a team that sees itself as part of your business and to whom it is of utmost importance to assist you.
+45 35 27 51 60
+45 35 27 52 69
+45 35 27 51 48
We assist with administration, accounting and payroll so you can spend your time on your core business
At Grant Thornton, we ensure that your accounts are constantly updated online - both the current and the expected figures for the rest of the year. We know that your time is valuable and, therefore, you can safely entrust us with your accounting, bookkeeping and administration to allow you to focus on what is most important to you: your business. We tailor an outsourcing solution for you which ensures you’re the overview of your current and future finances, and we are a proactive sparring partner in relation to improving your financial situation.
Our employees have extensive experience in identifying and applying the most time-optimum methods without compromising on quality and security.
Specifically, we can help you with:
- Establishing efficient, digital and automated business processes
- Preparing payments
- Financial reporting
- Annual reports and tax returns
- Financial management and active sparring regarding business management/optimisation.
Whether you choose to outsource all your administration or just some of it to Grant Thornton, you save time and resources. You have a professional sparring partner and an online, updated overview of your company's financial figures for use in your financial management. This overview ensures that you can simulate the consequences of different action plans to earnings, liquidity and other accounting figures.
When you outsource to Grant Thornton, you are ensured:
An improved overview of your finances: The person responsible for your company's outsourcing will be a sparring partner with experience in financial management and bookkeeping. Therefore, you can feel 100% confident about the quality.
Respect for deadlines: We work in teams to ensure there is always back-up available for your jobs and that agreed deadlines are met.
The best digital solutions: We have teams that continuously scan the market for applications within digitalization and automation and test these in order to being able to offer and recommend to you the digital solutions that meet your specific needs.
Examples of digital solutions:
- Automated voucher handling from receipt of vouchers in digitized format, for online approval and automatic bookkeeping.
- Automatic payment once the voucher has been digitally approved.
- Expenses handled via apps integrated into the finance/ERP system.
- Automated payroll where employees enter variable payroll information and absences through apps
integrated into the payroll application and financial management system.
- Automated payroll of net pay, pension and payroll taxes based on local funding service via subsupplier Automated reconciliation processes via integration between bank and financial management system.
Advantages of digital solutions:
- Online, up-to-date accounting provides the basis for quick and sound business decisions.
- You, we and your accountant all save time and money.
- Quick online access to documents rather than archived paper documents.
- Digital vouchers are safer than physical ones.
- Digital voucher handling reduces manual errors and increases the quality of accounting and reporting.
- GDPR complience
Assistance with annual reporting: We also offer to file your annual report with the Danish Business Authority with a statement from a state authorised public accountant.
Internal specialists: If you choose Grant Thornton for outsourcing, you have also chosen a partner with specialists who can provide you with broad advice without having to go "out of the house" - and who already knows your accounting figures. This is efficient.
Up-to-date information: As a customer of Grant Thornton, you will receive ongoing updates on new legislation and regulations in the fields of tax, business legislation and more.
A simple pricing structure: Based on your specific needs and the scope of the job, we can either agree on a fixed price or bill on an hourly basis.
Want to hear more?
Call and book a meeting with one of our outsourcing advisors and let yourself be inspired for efficient administration, financial management and digitalization.