- Job & karriere
- Velkommen til Grant Thornton
- Grant Thornton som arbejdsplads Grant Thornton som arbejdsplads
- Karriere i revisionsbranchen
- Lønkonsulent – der også kan finansbogholderi
- Erfaren revisor
- Yngre revisor
- Rådgivere til Transaction Advisory Service
- Are you ready to start your career in Investment Banking?
- Revisortrainee med ejendomsforeninger som speciale til start snarest muligt
- Uopfordrede ansøgninger
- Guide til ansøgning og samtale, herunder behandling af persondata
Analyst for Investment Banking
Speciale / Funktion
Type af stilling
Are you ready to start your career in Investment Banking?
Grant Thornton Corporate Finance is looking for talented individuals interested in taking the first steps towards a career in investment banking to join an energetic and innovative Danish mid-market M&A and ECM team.
Danish mid-market investment banking team
Grant Thornton Corporate Finance offers you the opportunity to join our Corporate Finance team in Copenhagen. We are more than 20 highly dedicated professionals who pride ourselves in delivering top quality M&A and ECM advisory to local growth companies.
About the job
As an analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with our competent and experienced investment banking professionals. As part of our team, you will be exposed to all key disciplines within investment banking, including mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and other transaction-related processes.
The position will provide experience across a broad range of tasks, including:
- Company and market analysis
- Financial analysis, modelling and valuation (DCF, LBO, multiples, etc.)
- Preparation of presentation materials
- Information screening and structuring
The position is targeted towards full-time employment in the Corporate Finance team following graduation. We emphasize a steep learning curve for our Analysts and prioritize continuous feedback to support the development of your professional skills. We have an excellent track record of full-time employment of previous Analysts.
The position is 20 hours or more a week with some flexibility during exam and holiday periods.
Qualifications and Skills needed
The qualifications and skills that you need:
- You have high intellectual, numeracy and analytical competencies.
- You are one of the top performers in your class.
- You demonstrate a flair for finance, commercial insight, and an ability to work in a structured way, focusing on quality, details, and deadlines.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have a high degree of literacy in Danish, and English are core elements of your skillset and being a team player.
- Ideally, you have one or two years left until you graduate with a master’s diploma.
How to apply
Please feel free to submit your application, CV and grade transcripts today and no later than May 14, 2021. We will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis at Grant Thornton’s Copenhagen office at Stockholmsgade 45, 2100 Copenhagen E.
For further information, please contact Jesper Skaarup Vestergaard, Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 31 79 90 00), Jens Christian Betton Johansen, Manager (email@example.com or +45 27 59 18 83) or Mads Højbo Møller, Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 22 83 82 34)