Being active in multiple jurisdictions, you will face many opportunities and challenges. We see many examples of clients being successful in the Nordic Baltic market, and two years ago we formed a dedicated Nordic Baltic group to join forces in all service lines and countries. This strengthens our ambition to unlock our clients’ potential for growth.
During the seminar in Copenhagen (Grant Thornton Denmark HQ), we will guide you through the ever changing tax landscape of the Nordic and Baltic areas. The seminar will comprise the latest developments and trends as well as a review on what a multinational group of companies should consider before entering a new market within the Nordic Baltic Area. The European Union and the OECD has recently imposed new rules that must be followed – we will give you a clear rundown of these changes and discuss the opportunities that come with them.
The seminar will be held in English.
Sandwich and beverages will be served between 18-19 o'clock.
Time & place
23. september 2019 from 16:00 to 19:00.
Grant Thornton, Stockholmsgade 45, DK-2100 Copenhagen
To register please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristjan Järve, Tax Partner/Head of Tax, Estonia
- Laerke Hesselholt, Tax Partner, Denmark
- Henrik Hedberg, Tax Partner, Sweden
- Lars Jernkrok, Director, Tax, Sweden
- Lars Ploen, Tax Partner, Norway
- Jan-Erik Rae, Tax Partner/Head of Tax, Finland
- Vykintas Valiulis, Partner, Tax Team Leader, Lithuania