Since June 2020, Grant Thornton Corporate Finance has helped Danish growth companies raise more than DKK 700 million in growth capital. Access to capital can contribute to and help create the optimal foundation for developing your company and help it realize its full potential.
Regardless of the background for exploring the possibilities of a capital raise, Grant Thornton has the right network and the necessary expertise to complete a capital raise that is suitable for your company. We are in frequent dialogue with some of the most active investors in Denmark and abroad, and thus have a good sense of the ongoing development in the market. We offer funding advisory for both private and publicly listed companies.
Jesper Skaarup VestergaardContact Corporate Finance
Frequent dialogue with some of the most active investors in Denmark and abroad
We are in frequent dialogue with some of the most active SME investors in Denmark and abroad, and thus have a good sense of the ongoing development in the market. This means that we have the optimal prerequisites to find the most suitable partner for you and your company, based on your specific needs.
How Grant Thornton Corporate Finance can assist your company with private funding
To invite new investors into your company requires thorough preparation and several strategic and financial considerations. Streamlining the process ensures that we are ready to contact potential investors within a short period of time, and as your financial advisor, we help you to find the most suitable partner for you and your company. We assist with the following:
- Preparation and identification of potential business opportunities and risks.
- Strategic and financial analysis of your company’s capital needs as well as advising on the optimal capital structure.
- Preparation of investor material with a strong focus on communicating the right equity story to support and maximize the value of your company.
- Screening for and selection of potential investors through Grant Thornton’s global network.
- Organizing the optimal transaction structure.
- Negotiation with selected investors to ensure the best possible transaction terms and a strong foundation for your company’s future growth.